News and Information
To be or not to be Vegan.....that is the question 0
Hello, from the world of Permacharts! where everything is easy to learn with the right info. Did you know that more and more people are turning to a vegan diet for the health benefits? Increased energy, younger looking skin and a feeling of eternal youth are just some of the claims from enthusiastic plant eaters. Going vegan is easier than ever before with veganism becoming increasingly mainstream as more and more people from all walks of life discover the benefits of living this way.
So what do vegans eat?
Consider this: you already eat plenty of vegan food and you actually quite like it! You're just not used to it being labelled as vegan. Essentially, vegans eat everything and anything that comes from plants: fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, grains, seeds and pulses. Your favourite quick lunch of beans on toast? Vegan. That bag of salt and vinegar chips you selected for your late night snack? Vegan. The falafel you grabbed at lunchtime? Vegan. The fruit salad you had for breakfast? Vegan. Even some of the cookies you have in your kitchen cupboard could be vegan. Vegan food is everywhere.
Did you know
- The Essenes, a Jewish sect dating from two hundred to three hundred years before the time of Jesus, were said to eat primarily live foods and were reported by anthropological historians to live an average of 120 years
What about Superfoods
Roughly 95% of the products offered by the health food and pharmaceutical industry as supplements are synthetically derived.
Superfoods are a 100% natural product, with these distinct features:
- Boosts and ensures adequacy of nutritional intake
- May also be used to target specific areas of healing
- Provides nutrients needed for optimal function and rejuvenation
- It may be obtained in a purely whole form (e.g. head of garlic), or purchased in a bottle (e.g. chlorella tablets or blue-green algae)
A synthetically derived nutritional supplement may have a toxic effect when ingested due to its incomplete nature.
- Synthetic vitamins stimulate the body to “build” a complete vitamin (pulling all mineral and vitamin co-factors from it). Negative impacts of this include:
- Depletion of the body’s precious mineral and vitamin co-factor reserves and quick elimination of the supplement
- Larger vitamin quantities are required to actually supplement adequate levels
- Studies concerning natural vs. synthetic vitamins confirm that synthetic vitamins are 50-70% less biologically active
We are just chuck-full of this kind of information but remember that going vegan is a learning curve. To live as a vegan in a non-vegan world takes both courage and curiosity. Veganism has been around for a long time, but it’s still a relatively new concept to many people. It’s important you allow yourself time to learn about the various strands of veganism - and remember to pat yourself on the back along the way for the progress you've made.
We created these guides to help you get there sooner and for you too learn and understand everything quicker. You will find them truly invaluable and we laminated them, so they will hold up for years!
- Wheatgrass Juice, Green Drinks & Sprouts
- Food Combining
- The Raw Kitchen
- How to Store Goods
- Optimal Digestion
- Natural Home Remedies
- Dips, Dressings &Sauces
When first starting out on the vegan path, you may feel a little lost. Well worry not as Permacharts is here to help. These fantastic, easy to understand raw food guides are packed full with facts, detailed information, recipes and other great tips. As a bonus...shipping is free so grab them well they are still on sale!
BTW....doesn't this taco look delicious?
The Advertorial 0
The quick reference content created by Permacharts is the perfect 3rd party, unbiased information that any business needs in order to create an effective advertorial for their marketing. See this story that outlines the high conversion rates any business can achieve with great content.
“It has been found that the less an advertisement looks like an advertisement and the more it looks like an editorial, the more readers stop, look, and read.” –David Ogilvy
Also have a read of my other blog post detailing this technique further.
Speak to us today about how you can use Permacharts quick reference content to increase your conversion rates.
4 Hot Marketing Trends to Make your Product or Service Rise Above all Others. 0
Every Business Needs More Customers.
It doesn't matter if you are a school looking to increase enrolments or a company that wants to remain front and center with your prospects. Every business is looking for that "edge" to stay ahead of the competition and win new customers
Using 1 or more of these 4 hot marketing trends will make your product or service rise above all others.
1. Mobile is going to become the center of marketing.
From cell phones to smartphones, tablets to wearable gadgets, the evolution of mobile devices is one of the prime factors influencing the marketing world. As the focus is shifting to smaller screens, brands will be able to strike up a more personalized relationship with their customers by leveraging the power of mobile.
2. The need for good content will not slow down. Ever. Content, particularly visual content, will rule the roost in the on-line marketing world, evolving into various forms and disrupting the conventional marketing models. Moreover, the speed at which a brand can create amazing content will play a part in their success.
Pro Tip: ensure your website is truly mobile responsive and all your forms have an increased button pixel sizes for easy touch on mobile devices.
3. Image-centric content will remain king. As consumers are hit with an increasing number of advertisements, it’s becoming more important to make content easily and quickly digestible. If you look at the social media sites they place an emphasis on images.
An example is infographics, which combine images with a minimal amount of text to explain a topic and provide statistical information or data from research studies are forms of content audiences are looking for.
Incredible Offer - Act Now and Receive 20 customized Permacharts for just $39!!
Businesses that private-label our quick reference guides:
- Turn more leads into sales
- Build their brand & customer loyalty for less
- Sell their value proposition more effectively
- Introduce and launch new products & services better
- Train their employees faster & reduce costs
Space is limited. Take advantage of this offer now!
4. Less Will be More - One notable trend is the apparent shift in consumer preference regarding simplistic marketing messages instead of in-depth messages. When you think about some of the top brands in the world like Apple and Google, they clearly value simplicity. A large part of Pinterest’s appeal is its clean, uncluttered, and minimalist aesthetic.
With many consumers feeling burned out by a constant barrage of information and advertisements that scream “look at me”, some of the most innovative marketers are going the opposite direction. They're now making efforts to tone down their campaign messages and not overwhelm consumers with hype.
Pro Tip: The best way to engage with any potential customer to turn them into buyers is to build a relationship on trust and knowledge.
Don't feed your prospects boring salesy brochure-like information. Get to the point, with simple, understandable information.
Provide prospects with 3rd party impartial information that is useful to them BUT also points them to your business as the obvious solution to solve their need.
Next Step: Call us today and find out how our charts can turn prospecting into real revenue for your business.
More and More Businesses are Turning to Permacharts to Fill the Void
We have helped 1000's of companies and organizations over the past 35 years increase sales and revenue.
Regardless of your business goals, Permacharts has an effective solution to get you there. Schedule a call with us today by emailing email@example.com or by calling 1-800-387-3626. We can help increase your bottom line at little to no cost.
Nutritional Tip of the Day 0
Choices, choices, we all make them daily. Here are some tips to determine the appropriate calorie intake choices you should make to maintain your health!
• Food energy is measured in calories; the terms energy and calories can be used interchangeably
• Carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in foods provide energy; water, vitamins and minerals do not provide energy; alcohol provides energy but no essential nutrients
• The amount of energy you need each day depends on many variables, including your age, sex, body size, activity level, and if you are pregnant or lactating; energy needs decrease with increasing age but nutrient needs stays about the same
• Instead of worrying about counting calories, it is best to focus on eating a healthy diet and keeping active
• If an individualized caloric assessment or meal plan is desired, it is best to consult a Registered Dietitian; they are qualified experts in food and nutrition
Fusing Native Advertising with Content Marketing – Part II 0
Despite all the hype, native advertising remains a fuzzy concept for most marketers.
According to our 2014 status report:
- 49 percent of respondents don’t know what native advertising is
- 24 percent are hardly familiar with it
- Another 24 percent are somewhat familiar
- Only 3 percent are very knowledgeable
So, given the lack of awareness (and people mistaking it for other things, like sponsorship), we thought it would be a good idea to walk you through a classic example of native advertising — and why it works.
David Ogilvy’s “Guinness Guide to Oysters” is the quintessential advertorial — like the “Guinness Guide to Cheese” above. When people talk about advertorials they usually mention this ad.
It's a brilliant piece of native advertising. Visually appealing and information rich, this sponsored content walks you through numerous variations of oysters, where they hail from, and interesting facts about each. The New Orleans, we learn, was the preferred oyster of Jean Lafitte, and is the key to Oysters Rockefeller. The sweet and succulent Tangier oyster captivated Captain John Smith when introduced by Pocahontas, and the rest is history.
Next, you're hit with the ultimate pairing sensation, as you imagine washing down these delicacies with a cold beer. Not just any beer, of course - a Guinness Extra Stout.
Even if you don't care for oysters, this sounds amazing right now.
Before you head to the latest buzzy media site to experience this case study in native advertising excellence for yourself, hold up. The Guinness Guide to Oysters was a magazine ad created by David Ogilvy … in 1950.
Ah, the advertorial: a paid message where the advertisement blends naturally within the user experience of its environment. What's old is the next big thing online, and more powerful than ever - when done well. This is not to say that online native ads are nothing more than a digital advertorial. As Ryan Skinner of Forrester Research points out, a native advertisement delivered by an online media platform provides benefits that have potential that Ogilvy could only dream of.
It's that power, and the ways it differs from other forms of advertising, that guarantees plenty of people will waste valuable time and money with native advertising.
Here are a few keys to doing native advertising right in the context of 21st century media and marketing:
The Internet is a direct response medium, and a native ad is a direct response advertisement. What this means is that your message must be geared toward getting the prospect to take some form of action right then and there. This makes sense when you factor in that a native ad is useful content more than a pitch. The thing you're "selling" must be contextually congruent with that approach, and it's rarely the best move to shill your product or service … at least not yet.
The best thing to sell with the kind of content that makes an advertisement "native" is more information. Provide independent value in your native advertisement that inherently creates a desire to discover even more.
When you realize that a media approach works better than traditional marketing, you understand that you want to build your own audience, not just pay to access someone else's. This makes native ads work perfectly for you, since you're not pitching products or services, you're promising more valuable information that results in audience building.
This is not some touchy-feely concept. Case studies show that getting people to opt-in for an educational content approach results in higher conversion rates compared with going for the sale immediately. This makes sense - many viable prospects will hesitate from purchasing immediately, so keeping them engaged over time naturally leads to more sales.
The impulse might be to go for the kill, using a harpoon approach for immediate sales conversion. Instead of hurling an all-or-nothing sales message as forcefully as you can, why not snare prospects in a net of useful, relevant content that feeds your business continually?
Accelerate Your Content Marketing
There's a third A that epitomizes how native ads work within an overall strategy. Native advertising is the perfect accelerator for a content marketing strategy. In other words, you create owned media that is accelerated by paid media, with the primary goal of building your own audience in the process, but at a much faster rate.
You'll convert sales from your native ads while the campaign runs, but also into the future. Even better, you're engaging an audience that you can present with other relevant offers and even new products and services - without running just another ad.
Take your mind off of touting your brand for a second & think about an ad you can create that is useful, interesting & that people would share with others - that's what Ogilvy did here. He was, after all, one of the pioneers of information-rich, “soft sell” ads that didn’t insult the intelligence of the prospect.
Permacharts is the leading creator of subject-based content that will be helpful, insightful, and interesting for your target audience. Wrapping your brand around and within our proven and effective quick reference content saves you considerable time and money. The concept of advertorial-based marketing conceived and created by David Ogilvy back in 1950 is, in my opinion even more important and measurably more powerful when used properly in today’s information overload environment.
Speak to us at Permacharts today so we can begin exploring together the considerable options available to harness our content and expertise to advance your marketing goals to built strong transactional relationships with your audience.